View Single Post
LadyShadow
Wanderer of Distant Stars

Member Since May 2012
14.2k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Yesterday at 10:02 PM

I feel for you @Nammu - you've always been my biggest supporter on here, and it hurts my heart to hear you struggling. I am glad you called 988 - it's important. I remember you used to do so many activities in your community and building, and was curious as to why you haven't in a while. Is it something you can get back into? We're here for you like Jane said, this is the best place to check in and share how you're feeling. You know we all love you so much.

I am having a real issue with this sleep thing too - I don't know if it's the weather or what's going on, but I am just SO tired all day and wide awake in bed after just a couple of hours of sleep - the CPAP or the meds aren't even helping - I think I am building some kind of tolerance to my sleep aids. I am going to ask my pdoc for a little more hydroxyzine since I have been on the same dose for almost 3 years. Something has got to give.

On the upside, had a very fun filled weekend with my good friend that stayed over, but it was so exhausting. Then another friend is coming to stay over next weekend, but it should be a lot of fun because there is a Halloween Fair and a Fall Festival next Saturday. I'll try to go to one or both. Just so darn tired though, ugh, lol.

Hugs from:
BeyondtheRainbow, Blueberrybook, Brentus, Crazy Hitch, JaneOnceMore, MuddyBoots, Nammu, raspberrytorte, unaluna

Thanks for this!
Nammu, unaluna