Grand Magnate

Member Since Oct 2017
401 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Today at 06:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeyondtheRainbow View Post
@Nammu I'm so sorry you're feeling so bad. I hope the Seroquel helps. It worked rapidly for me when I went on it for sleep. I think maybe even the first night. The tablets are tiny. I have to cut them into 4ths so I have my PRN doses. That's a good time....I don't know why they don't make 25 mg tablets. I am so glad 988 was helpful. I hope you get a very restful night. Are you going to celebrate your grandson's birthday tomorrow?

I think I'm going to sleep tonight. I'm getting tired and that's a good sign. Now to control the nightmares.

I keep wondering if I should reduce the dose of my AD patch but I don't think I'm manicky. I can sit still for a long time. I just watched an entire college football game, beginning to end and even though it was loud I was able to enjoy it. I couldn't do that if manicky. I'm anxious, have some racing thoughts from that, but I'm not agitated. Those things are just the signs that I'm fine as far are my mood being up.
They do make Seroquel 25 mg, well the generic of quetiapine. At least, I've had them in the past. Maybe you can ask your pdoc about them. Cutting a 50 or 100 mg in 4ths would be difficult, I think. I don't like having to cut any tablet more than into halves.

Seroquel, Cymbalta, propanolol, buspirone, Trazodone, gabapentin, lamotrigine, hydroxyzine,

There's a crack in everything. That is how the light gets in.
--Leonard Cohen
Blueberrybook is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Crazy Hitch, raspberrytorte

Thanks for this!
LadyShadow, Nammu, raspberrytorte