View Single Post
June08

Member Since Sep 2022
1,527 hugs
given
Default Today at 05:00 PM

So far, I've been able to keep my mood okay despite not having much to do. I'm allowing myself some Starbucks every day as a little pick me up. Yesterday, I sat there and read for a bit which was nice. Today, POTs is kicking my butt so I'm staying home but did pick up a drink to bring home. I missed Mass and only went grocery shopping because I had no food to eat for today. I'm annoyed/confused by these symptoms because I just got an IV yesterday, but I might have made my body angry already because I walked for the first time in awhile yesterday and did my vertigo exercises right after that.

I had a somewhat tough/annoying conversation with my mom so I hope that doesn't trigger anything. She'll argue with me about everything. I mentioned how some places are going to be closed because of the holiday tomorrow and she fought me on it. She even tried to argue with me when I told her the diocese I work for always aligns fall break with this holiday weekend as if she knows more about my job than I do. She does all of the talking whenever we're on the phone so how would she know anything about my job anyway. I'm not really looking forward to going back to my home state for Thanksgiving anymore, but I really want to/need to see my godsons.

June08 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Crazy Hitch, JaneOnceMore, MuddyBoots, Nammu, raspberrytorte, unaluna