View Single Post
divine1966
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2014
1,294 hugs
given
Default Oct 13, 2024 at 05:28 PM

I agree I shouldn’t tell you that it’s upsetting for me. Most certainly I am not trying to be hurtful or mean though.

I tried to help you for days, weeks, months . I thought I’ve been supportive in every way possible. I didn’t think it was supportive to tell you that yes she betrayed you and your plans by getting pregnant.

I tried to offer you a different perspective. Maybe trying to look at it differently. Sometimes it helps to look at it from unexpected angle. I thought if you think of this is a baby, you can find joy in it. Buy a gift, knit a blanket, write children’s story, draw a picture. If you look at it as a miserable accident and betrayal of you and your plans and needs, then you continue suffering. There’s no joy in it. Life is too short not to look for joy in things.

I am sorry that it’s not helpful to you or unsupportive. I don’t feel that support only means to say things that encourages OP to continue suffering. I don’t enjoy seeing you suffering. Offering different perspective could be of value. Obviously I failed with this. Sorry.

I hope it all works out. You can do it,
divine1966 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
AnaWhitney, ScarletPimpernel

Thanks for this!
unaluna