View Single Post
captaineo

Member Since Jul 2016
Default Oct 14, 2024 at 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by captaineo
Dear friend, thank you so much for your advise. I will reach out to the group and go to the meeting see if it works. Appreciate this very much . It means a lot to me since I feel like a lone wolf but with you guys I feel member of a pack and that matters so much to me. I am also RC so I believe in God and still have Faith

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

My Dear Friends,
I turned
years old and just wa tend to check in with you. I am still struggling but putting up a fight. Now it has been
years since I saw my daughters last and is breaking me inside, now I live with someone who was at the beginning I thought a good partner but has turned to be an abuser and harraser. Brings the sadness in me, takes what little joy I have left in me. See I was very unlucky and I don’t know what was best because I fell ill and had nobody she offered to sustain me financially for a bit but that turned out to be a nightmare in the end as she has asked me for more and more and manipulates me every chance she has. I wished I just went bankrupt and started again on my own but she has been a horrible advisor and companion. But I don’t know what to do …. My other mental issues continue and is all too much … so much I am afraid about what I end up doing to my self. Also the holidays are close and every time the heart and spirit takes a hit as I am utterly alone.
Sorry dear friends for this message . This is me…
I do wish you all always the best of what life can give you
Sincerely
EO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited by FooZe; Yesterday at 01:41 AM.. Reason: removed surplus emojis
captaineo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
unaluna