View Single Post
HALLIEBETH87
Legendary

Member Since Oct 2004
2,801 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Yesterday at 05:57 PM

My profesor wants me to try to get disability accommodations for school so if im havig issus again i can have more time on assignments. idk if my psyd wll go along with that but i printed off the paper work.

wht do you talk about after being unstable for 3 -4months with your t? damage control? ive ruined my finances.. im praying my school loan refund comes inthis week bc idk how ill affford car insurance and rent without it due to having to take unpaid time off wokr last week due to all the flashbacks. im worried sick. and we had huge vet billwith out cat so our savings is down a considerable amount. i *could* borrow from it til i get loan refund. i havent been spending last couple weeks much thankfully. its jsut i had to leave work. i wish we werent so broke all the time. i cant wait fro my husband to start a better paying job. he graduated last december and im gettting tired of waiting for him to pass his certification exam. i mean come on and i have to tell him to study. we will never get ahead while im still in school if he doesnt take it serious. i still have til may before i graduate so i literally cant work any more hours with ssdi or ill get in trouble. i already wokr 20 at my job and 18-20 at practicum for free weekly. plus homwokr and regualr life chores. its a lot.

im feeling stressed. very stressed.

haldol, prazosin, risperdal and prn klonopin and helpful cogentin
HALLIEBETH87 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
BeyondtheRainbow, Crazy Hitch, JaneOnceMore, June08, Nammu, raspberrytorte, unaluna, Victoria'smom