View Single Post
raspberrytorte
Insert Smiley Face

Member Since Mar 2015
8,295 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Yesterday at 10:59 PM

Scary psychiatrist lady actually called me today and left me a message. Have to call her back tomorrow around noon. I'm scared. 😱 I don't want her to get pissed at me for going back on my normal doses of Lamictal and sertraline without asking her first, but I was really spiraling downwards and felt so bad. I feel much better now that I'm back on my normal doses. Back to my cheery self. Moral of story: don't fukk with the sertraline! Keep the sertraline where it's at, or you'll end up bawling your eyes out on the kitchen floor circa midnight, with your poor husband trying to console you.

I was feeling quite bold yesterday morning and for some reason decided it was a good idea to text pics of Daughter's birthday to my mom. I don't know why. But the end result was that somehow I managed a get together planned with them at a Mexican restaurant at 5:30PM on Thursday night. Ugh. Why did I have to be so bold? I didn't know what to do though! My mom kept on inquiring about our schedule and hanging out and then asked if I wanted to Thursday night. I chose our favorite Mexican restaurant and asked them if they wanted to meet there, instead of going to their depressing dwelling where we'd be on their turf. I'm a fool!!! I should have come up with some excuse why Thursday night wouldn't work. ANYTHING. But I didn't for some reason. I have to text my therapist tomorrow!!!

Though for some reason I'm feeling kind of calm about the whole situation. I don't know. Right now I can't look past Wednesday night and the KMFDM show! Yay!!

The night belongs to you. 🌙- sleep token

"I'm scared. I'm old. I want to go home!" 😁 - anonymous
raspberrytorte is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Crazy Hitch, June08, LadyShadow