View Single Post
Have Hope
Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,687 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 15, 2024 at 04:09 AM

Well, I won't date - I am right back to that conclusion. I have thoughts of joining a singing group and an outdoor activities group and volunteering. I haven't taken any steps in that direction yet - I am thinking about it. I want to fill my life up with more to do. I have far too much down time alone. I need a more fulfilling life that just going to work and to concerts with friends. I love dancing, I love music, and I love seeing friends. But I want more in life. During the work week, I barely go out except maybe to run an errand. I am in bed before 8 PM and up at 4 AM. I need more of a life than that during the week. And on some weekends when there isn't any music, I've stayed in all weekend by myself. So, I am thinking of these different activities that may help round my life.

That guy was just another example of why I shouldn't date right now.

I did write him a text and confronted him about the chasing women part being on his facebook profile. He wrote a lame text back, saying he hasn't updated it in 15 years! Yeah, right!!! LOL. He never replied again. So I was correct - he's a womanizing jerk.

~4 Non Blondes
Have Hope is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote