View Single Post
LadyShadow
Wanderer of Distant Stars

Member Since May 2012
14.3k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Today at 08:06 AM

Oh my goodness, look at how many of us slept!! I have to look at the calendar, but do you guys think that big full moon last night helped all of us sleep so good?? LOL. I slept too!! Granted not that much, but I do feel well rested this morning and feel accomplished for the day - woke up with a positive attitude and it's going to carry me through the day.

In a much better mood overall - I think it helped that me and my boyfriend really connected last night and showed so much appreciation for each other. Sometimes just being kind to one another can provoke such good feelings. Reached out and left a voicemail to my ex best friend last night - it went right to voicemail which means I am blocked, which is okay, she's not the first person to block me after I lashed out.

Hope everyone has a fantastic Tuesday ahead! Going to go out today, thinking maybe I need to get out more and enjoy the beautiful days when I can. Going to an AA meeting, spending some time at my church, then get my eyebrows done today - maybe treat myself to a big Blue Cheese Salad at Zaxby's too. YUM!

Love you guys - Hugs @Blueberrybook - I hope you feel better soon.

Hugs from:
Blue_Bird, Crazy Hitch, JaneOnceMore, Mountaindewed, Nammu, Sunflower123