View Single Post
Have Hope
Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,688 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 17, 2024 at 03:44 AM

So, last night for some reason I remembered that I have a wedding website alive somewhere, so I dug out the link I had shared with family when we got married.

I found our site and poured over the pics of me and my ex husband displayed on our site. Two things struck me: one was that in every photo of us, he leaned his head into mine so that our heads are touching together, in every single photo. This struck me as quite odd - and probably is a part of his narc manipulation games, to make me feel like we're close when we're not at all. Then I saw one photo where his mask clearly is off and his eyes look like pure evil. I can see the evil in his eyes in that photo. There's another photo of him too where I can see that same evil glare in his eyes, but that's on his facebook profile.

I can't delete the website. - it will forever be in existence. I saved the link just because.

The whole thing is weird.

But I think I am starting to come out of my two-week funk that I've been in, ever since I learned he is dating someone. And I think that relationship ended because she removed all pics of them together from her facebook profile last week. Yep, I've been snooping!

But it helps me, and I am willing to do whatever it takes to get me out of my funk.

~4 Non Blondes
Have Hope is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Bill3