View Single Post
Tart Cherry Jam
Magnate

Member Since Mar 2021
1,237 hugs
given
Default Yesterday at 02:02 AM

I read about 80% of it.

What is your immigration status? Do you depend on him for that? Have you been married to him and with a green cars for 3 years?

You clearly do not need him but you should prepare your exit carefully and thoroughly.

Do not rinse your mouth after brushing your teeth as it destroys the fluoride action of the roothoaste. Nothi g in the mouth for 30 minutes after brushing. No food, no drink. Do floss before brushing your teeth and also scrape your tongue after floating and before brushing. If you buy many metal tongue scrapers, say on Amazon, you can just throw them in the Dishwasher and it will all be a painless but very worthwhile addition to your oral hygiene regimen. He may be falsely accusing you of having bad breath, but the steps above are overall very good for dental and general health so it still makes sense to adopt them. Oran health may not cause better general health but it sure strongly correlates with it. Also, do you have dental insurance? Do you get cleaning and preventative care twice a year?

What you wrote about him makes it overdetermined that it will be a gift and huge relief to ultimately get rid of him, but as I said, plan the exit carefully and consult with an attorney as there is a risk that this man will be living off of you while he can be claiming that you have a higher income potential and can support him. Nobody will know that orally he used to humiliate you by saying the opposite. Hopefully the relatively short duration of marriage will not be in his favor if he tries to live off of you.

Geodon 40 mg
Seroquel 75 mg

Gabapentin 1200 mg+Vitamin B-complex (against extrapyramidal side effects)

Long term side effects from medications, some of them discontinued:
- hypothyroidism
- obesity BMI ~ 38
Tart Cherry Jam is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote