View Single Post
JennySp

Member Since Oct 2024
Default Oct 18, 2024 at 02:56 PM

Thank you for all your support
My mouth does not smell. It's just a form of belittling.
There's the ridiculous fact I didn't believe in where if you only talk to one person and he/she keeps on saying something even if it's absolutely BS, you will believe it no matter how hard you try to resist.
It's having absolutely no perspective. That's why they isolate you so you don't get an objective overview of your situation.
Unfortunately like I said I have read and studied a lot on mental illness and abusive relationships.

I'm only making slightly more than he does so living off of me is not the issue "only" the bipolar, borderline, controlling behavior and the trust issues.
I only mentioned $ so you see that he tried to put me down on career-stuff belittling my knowledge/work experience, and he also tried to make me earn minimum wage so I depend on him financially.

I meant if I'd go back to my home country (which I can do at any given moment) I'd be homeless there. Figuratively speaking.
Of course not true because I have friends and family there but where as I had a whole infrastructure of life, fully furnished apartment to my taste, a nice car, steady income, great job, a routine, savings, basically a normal calm life, I'd go back to ground 0 at the age of 40+ having to start my life from scratch as if I was 17.

Where as here I have my own place and pretty much all the above except I'm not "free" which is ironic in the land of the free.

That's another thing, the ILLUSION of doing what I want is what I'm getting from him. We're in a semi-ok situation nowadays but that is only because what you said in your last sentence. I'm the opposite of myself when I'm with him, I'm never telling when I talk/meet someone on a rare occasion, I don't tell much at all, only what satisfies his needs. Extremely carefully watch not to mention a single person ever, because it will 100% come up in a soon enough tantrum.

Like I said the story is 5-6 years old now so I could go on forever and I already wrote too much.
Thanks everyone who is reading it and for the helping support.

Roughly max 6 months away from being a citizen. I need to hold on because once again if I file for WAVA the immigration officer who gets my case can simply say "fraud" or can say "she's just too sensitive" and deny my application. Plus then he'd ask me if how I got the approval without him having to be there. No thank you... I rather stay in the corner for another few months and hope for the best.

I'll plan the exit strategy until then, need a lawyer to see if what's the worst case scenario that can happen.
JennySp is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
ArmorPlate108, Have Hope, unaluna