View Single Post
3rd rock
Veteran Member

Member Since May 2019
6,171 hugs
given
Default Yesterday at 06:28 PM

I recently was banned from a favorite forum of mine on which I had a lot of (internet) friends. I believe this was in error, and I've contacted the administrators to ask them to reconsider, but they haven't replied. This really bothers me because there were people on that site I really liked and I could go there to speak to people who were friendly and casual with me. Now it feels like I don't have anywhere to go and I've lost contact with a lot of 'friends.'

I'm working my way back to returning to work, however I still have no timeline for this. I've stopped taking a number of my lesser meds due to cost concerns; I've run out of drug coverage and I cannot afford $110-140 a week in prescriptions. The only ones I've stopped taking are ones I think I can live without; I'm still taking the important psychiatric meds. Otherwise I have nothing to do and no one to turn to. The isolation is crippling and painful. I have no answers. At least I'm still successfully avoiding alcohol. I suppose that's some small victory.
3rd rock is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
unaluna