View Single Post
JaneOnceMore
Veteran Member

Member Since Feb 2023
3,629 hugs
given
Default Yesterday at 06:37 PM

It was a beautiful day and i was stuck inside waiting on a meds delivery, feeling anxiety. They finally came at 7:00pm. Hate that. I stood on my balcony after in the early dark just to get some fresh air and noticed we have a beautiful moon tonight, clear and bright. That cheered me up some.

I went in my support group's ZOOM social hour this afternoon and found it unpleasant and quit. I also found the six o'clock local news unpleasant and quit. So it was a grumpy, cranky day. But i feel some better now. Well, i guess i can't expect much from a day spent waiting inside, feeling anxiety.

ETA: I went for a walk. It was good to get out of the apartment. The cold night air was refreshing. My dog enjoyed it too. It was a full moon last night. Now it is just slightly waning. This phase of the moon is called "Waning Gibbous," pronounced "jibus." It's "The Hunter's Moon," the largest and brightest of the four supermoons, as it is closest to Earth.

LA LUNA!!! LA BELLA LA LUNA!!!!! Now i understand why wolves howl at the moon! I'm going to try howling at the next full moon November 15th!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by JaneOnceMore; Yesterday at 08:40 PM..
JaneOnceMore is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
BeyondtheRainbow, Blue_Bird, Crazy Hitch, June08, Mountaindewed, Nammu, raspberrytorte

Thanks for this!
Blue_Bird