View Single Post
Blue_Bird
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2013
14.9k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Yesterday at 08:24 PM

I did end up practicing violin. Practiced the G major scale, g major scale broken thirds and a couple songs (jingle bells and a song from the anime show Naruto). I’m happy with how those really high quality new strings my friend got me sound. They sound really good.

I also got on the treadmill for 30 minutes and took a shower. Then a laid there on the couch even though I wasn’t tired and went to sleep because I didn’t have much energy and didn’t feel up to actually doing anything so I kind of forced myself to sleep. I kept trying to listen to audiobooks or watch a show or something but I I couldn’t focus. My mood wasn’t bad I just felt kind of numb.

Now I’m up and feeling refreshed and better at almost 9:30pm but I’m waiting on a caffeine withdrawal headache to go away. It actually might not be that. It might be from too much sleep. Often if I oversleep I wake up with a headache.

Tomorrow I have a few errands to run. And doing my typical stuff. Violin, art, treadmill. May have to clean a bit too. Then Sunday I have my volunteer shift with the rescue cats.

Here’s som pics of my cats. Mustachio trying to help with my violin practice and mocha eating his breakfast
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_5307.jpg (416.2 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_5299.jpg (533.8 KB, 7 views)

Hugs from:
BeyondtheRainbow, Crazy Hitch, June08, Mountaindewed, Nammu

Thanks for this!
Nammu