View Single Post
Nammu
Crone

Member Since May 2010
Location: Some where between my inner mind and the solar system.
56.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 18, 2024 at 09:15 PM

Hunters moon has been beautiful and large the last three nights. Wednesday and Thursday the moon appeared in my right window, tonight it was in my left window. Now almost out of sight. Kind of disappointing that it won’t be a full moon on Halloween 🎃 but it’s been beautiful these last couple of days.

I made it up in plenty of time for my trip to the dentist. All that driving and the appointment took 15 minutes. Got back and played a few rounds of 10,000. Got better instructions today on what is entailed on Monday or Tuesdays vist from the electric company. I need to push all my furniture along the wall into the room so they can move the fire detector a few feet. The detector is hard wired into the building so they have to lay wires along the ceiling. What a pain in the arse. This is all in preparation to sweep out the vents in the kitchen. They did the bathroom vents a few weeks ago. The building is about 50 years old so does need it. They do maintain it very well but it’s a pain. This being a senior building it’s really a huge pain as most of us have mobility issues of one sort or another. So this is a huge ask. While I was playing 10,000 there was a heated discussion going on. The president of the building trying to find able bodied people that could help those too infirm to move their furniture. She means well and does get stuff done but some just prefer their presidents to be quiet. I stayed out of the fray. But some people really need the help. The building is in an uproar though.

Nammu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
BeyondtheRainbow, Crazy Hitch, JaneOnceMore, June08, LadyShadow, raspberrytorte, unaluna