View Single Post
Have Hope
Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,688 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Today at 07:25 AM

I put my engagement ring up for sale - a major step forward! I may be asking way too much for it, given that it's used and therefore its value has greatly depreciated. I will see what I can get - I've already reduced it by $500 so far. It's for sale on Facebook marketplace - I am not sure if that's the best place to sell it. So far I've only gotten spam responses. Ugh. I am asking $3000. The insurance appraisal amount is $7500, so that's less than half. Retail cost was less than the appraisal. I may have to reduce it to just $1000. I don't know. But I am happy that I am getting rid of it. Slowly, over time, everything left of him in my home is either being thrown out, sold, or given away. LOL. Or broken.... Hahahaa. I found a gemstone necklace and I ripped it apart. I was angry in the moment about him moving into my neighborhood. I had a reaction, so I broke his necklace. Whatever. I don't care. There is nothing sentimental to hold onto. I have a few jewelry pieces from him, but I do wear these from time to time and I feel that's OK. I don't wear them often.

~4 Non Blondes
Have Hope is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Bill3