View Single Post
Blueberrybook
Grand Magnate

Member Since Oct 2017
401 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Yesterday at 07:45 AM

@Ghostinthehouse Welcome! I've found this thread to be very supportive & hope you will find it so too

So sorry for those of you who are sick. Hope you all feel better soon! @raspberrytorte Ugh getting your period while sick is the WORST! I feel for you

I saw the moon early this morning when I let my cat Midnight in. I agree it is a wonderful sight.

@Blue_Bird Your kitties are adorable! I absolutely love Mustachio's name

Too many people posted for me to reply to everyone. Hugs for those of you who need it and for those of you feeling numb. I hate feeling numb. Meds always give me that numb feeling too when I'm stable, and I hate that but it is definitely better than depression & my last round of mania wasn't all that great either. Pdoc doesn't seem to mind me being numb I guess he feels it is better than the alternatives?

As for me I'm doing okay this morning. I had to skip pilates because my arm is very sore from getting the COVID & flu vaccines yesterday. At least I am not feeling sick from it. I hope my daughter is feeling okay today as the COVID vaccine tends to give her a mild fever as well as the sore arm. She's not up yet and went to bed fairly early for her yesterday so I'm not sure.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

Seroquel, Cymbalta, propanolol, buspirone, Trazodone, gabapentin, lamotrigine, hydroxyzine,

There's a crack in everything. That is how the light gets in.
--Leonard Cohen
Blueberrybook is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
BeyondtheRainbow, Crazy Hitch, ghostsinthehouse, JaneOnceMore, Nammu, raspberrytorte

Thanks for this!
raspberrytorte