View Single Post
Blueberrybook
Grand Magnate

Member Since Oct 2017
401 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Today at 08:01 AM

I grew up in the 1980s and 1990s and graduated in 1996.

I didn't have the largest school class growing up (109 kids in my graduating class) and there were not many kids a grade or 2 up or below me either so it's hard for me to know.

There were several Amys and Lisas. However, a lot of girls had the middle name Lynn, and my middle name is Lynn as well. Renee was a popular girls first & middle name. Kaye was a popular middle name and is one of my sister's middle names. There were also a few Kaylynns and variations of it such as Caylnn. Variations of Tana, Tayna. My area had a largish Hispanic population so Maria and Tonia were popular as well as Tonio/Antonio, Juan, Luis, Jose and Angel.

There were a lot of Robert/Roberto as boy names, and H grew up in the 1970s/1980s and his first name is Robert as well though he goes by his middle name instead. Keith and John seem to have been popular with boys, Jeff as well and variations of Christopher such as Kris and Kristopher.

Seroquel, Cymbalta, propanolol, buspirone, Trazodone, gabapentin, lamotrigine, hydroxyzine,

There's a crack in everything. That is how the light gets in.
--Leonard Cohen
Blueberrybook is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote