View Single Post
Blue_Bird
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2013
14.9k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Yesterday at 10:03 AM

I went to coinstar today. I had like $13 of change I had sitting in an empty coffee canister. Next time I’m gonna wait till it’s completely full to cash it in but that was so cool! It had been sitting there for years and I knew there had to be at least like $10 in there but I never knew what to do with it cause I don’t like using change in the store. So I got a $10 bill and 3 quarters, a nickel and 2 Pennie’s back. I spent it on 20 lb box of cat litter and a little tiny box with 7 packets of individual instant coffee. And then the change leftover from that purchase I put back in the canister to start the whole process over again. The canister wasn’t even nearly full when I exchanged it. So next time I’m gonna wait till it’s completely filled and exchange it and see what I’ve saved it’s fun.

I’m doing well. I slept super good last night. My mood is good. I sleep better when I’ve exercised which I did do yesterday. And I took a long walk today carrying the 20lbs of cat litter with me. Plus I’m gonna get on the treadmill again today.

Hugs from:
BeyondtheRainbow, Crazy Hitch, JaneOnceMore, MuddyBoots, Nammu, raspberrytorte, unaluna