Desert Kitty hates titles

Member Since Jul 2008
7,715 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Heart Today at 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rd rock View Post
snip: I recently was banned from a favorite forum of mine on which I had a lot of (internet) friends. I believe this was in error, and I've contacted the administrators to ask them to reconsider, but they haven't replied. This really bothers me because there were people on that site I really liked and I could go there to speak to people who were friendly and casual with me. Now it feels like I don't have anywhere to go and I've lost contact with a lot of 'friends.'

The isolation is crippling and painful.
((((3rdRock)))) I'm sorry Rock. THAT sucks. No reply is the worse. I know how that feels. We are still here.

I don't have anyone in real life except for one person. And during Covid lockdowns in 2020, I was cut off because I couldn't get online. I relied on the library for over 30 years and suddenly they were closed just like everything else. So I can kind of get it! This is the only forum I go to, and at that time I still had a lot of people to talk to here. Since then many have not come back or deleted their accounts altogether. So I know that feeling of isolation; I still recall it even 4 years later.

Hmmm....looks like some good tips in here.

"Okay, enough photos. I'm a very BUSY Business Kitty, so make an appointment next time."
nonightowl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote