View Single Post
Blue_Bird
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2013
14.9k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Yesterday at 06:34 PM

I’m doing really good. I’ve been exercising everyday. And it’s helping my anxiety and irritability and my sleep. I’m also regularly practicing violin now most days. I kind of was going through a depressive phase I think for awhile. Cause I wasn’t doing much of anything for a few months. I’d always end up laying around most days. But I’ve been really active lately. Been feeling good. Been working on eating healthier.

I think I’ve found a good balance of activity and down time finally. I tend to do both in extremes but now I’ve found a balance of doing both. Like today I took the bus to the grocery store. Used their coinstar machine. Came home. Then walked to family dollar and bought 20lbs of cat litter. Carried that home. Took a shower, got on the treadmill for 30 min. But also spent time watching shows and playing games. Got my 10,000 steps in. But still spent time relaxing and didn’t feel guilty because I got a lot of activity in too. I’m trying to not do too much of either activity or downtime in extremes anymore.

Tomorrow I have my volunteer shift with the rescue cats, treadmill, violin practice and cleaning my apartment. But am going to also spend time meditating and reading and playing some games. So yeah balance.

Thanks for this!
cogladaid, Sometimes psychotic