View Single Post
insideoutsider
Grand Member

Member Since Jul 2023
63 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 20, 2024 at 04:37 PM

I had hoped that adding Seroquel would help. And it did. I thought it had. It gave me a couple seconds more to think before I act, and gave me some brief episodes of serenity, to help me plan a brighter future.

However, I've been in this constant state of dysphoria (Dysthymia is another diagnosis).

I mean come on. Look at the state of the world. And put a recovering drug addict with antisocial traits and a long history of bipolar, in a competitive and toxic corporate building, with a girlfriend who drives me up the wall?

I could complain all day. The wind pisses me off.

Strangely, I'm pretty optimistic, a lot of the time. At least about myself, and my ability to overcome.

I have a new opportunity starting tomorrow. I want to seize it. I want to contribute, again, in a meaningful way, this time.

But another part of me, plagued with ever-growing psychomotor agitation and disenchantment with the state, has me in a very uncomfortable position. Housed with a female who, bless her heart, is so passionate that it makes my head spin. Spin too far, though, to be clear. Too much.

Damn. Whatever

Last edited by FooZe; Oct 21, 2024 at 01:32 PM.. Reason: Administrative edit to bring within guidelines
insideoutsider is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
June08, raspberrytorte, unaluna