View Single Post
BeyondtheRainbow
Wise Elder

Member Since Apr 2015
11.3k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Today at 03:44 AM

Yesterday was a big day. I think we found our dream house and ti looks like we may get it. Nobody else has put in an offer so it's just us bidding. The offer goes in today and I don't know how long they get to counter. It is so nice that living in the basement will be 25% larger than this house where I've lived for 10 years and it will also be the nicest place I've ever lived--wood working instead of plastic, wood doors, etc. Plus it has big closets. Huge compared to here. This makes leaving here easier. But there's still the process. We have to get the house and then we have to get through inspection. But I am really hopeful for this one.

We got home and I got a fraud alert from my bank. I wasn't sure it was real until I got home and i had a detailed email about it waiting for me. Someone used my card in Flnt MI to buy $100 of gas or stuff at a gas station. And I definitely wasn't in Flint today. In fact the last time I was in Michigan was New Years day 2001 when we left with q UHaul of my stuff to move to my home state. That was a really bad winter and it was really icy with the UHaul.
So now I have to go get a new card in the morning. .Which is too bad since I had this card # memorized and I'll have to start again.

I came home and fell asleep earlier than usual so now I've been up for quite a while. Maybe I can get back to sleep now.

Hugs from:
Crazy Hitch, LadyShadow, Nammu, raspberrytorte, unaluna, Victoria'smom