View Single Post
BeyondtheRainbow
Wise Elder

Member Since Apr 2015
11.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Today at 03:05 PM

And we are definitely NOT moving. My mom realized this morning that she does not want to move. doesn't want the changes that would happen if we moved into the perfect for what we thought we wanted house and just generally wants to stay here. So the roller coaster is over. She knows that she is giving up on the best house we'll ever find for what we've been considering and still wants to stay so it is permanent. We'll take any next steps as they come.

I'm glad to not move. I never wanted to. I do feel shell-shocked. But that's ok. I'll recover. The only thing that I don't like is that I won't be living there already when my mom isn't here and I'll have to move there to be near my sister when my own world has blown up. But that time will suck no matter what so I'm not sure it mattes.

I also have a new, no theft reported debit card. I have to reset some things with the new one. That will wait. Today I'm trying to rest a bit and tomorrow I have to go to therapy, get blood drawn for a Clozaril level and go to Kohls for some things.

I want to take a nap but I need to peek in on the dog who isn't feeling great today and had an accident yesterday (he's old) and I'm not supposed to be napping per my pdoc. So I just will hang on and try to not fall asleep so early my body thinks it is time to wake up at 4 AM.

Hugs from:
Blueberrybook, Crazy Hitch, JaneOnceMore, June08, Nammu, raspberrytorte, unaluna