View Single Post
Victoria'smom
Legendary

Member Since Apr 2012
5,596 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 21, 2024 at 06:57 PM

Self anger So as everyone knows I'm dealing with a lot of anger / self hate right now. Anna is cruel and I believe everything she says. Even the horrible ideas on how to make things right. I don't want help, I don't want her to go away, other people lie and say things just so they seem nice. I've ****ed up everything that I've touched and am over weight without her guidance.

My mom called me this morning about overdraft the account. She said it was okay but it was her last $20 for the month.

Then we got the apartment and will probably loose it because I have no way to get my tax returns because I have no federal id. And the soonest I can get in is nov. 15th and that's too late. Apt complex is just like we need it. IRS sent the transcript to FL it'll get there in about 2 weeks but there's no way to get it sent here. So I don't know what to do. And of course I don't know what to do because (whatever you can think of I've thought of worse). I've only cried 3 times today. At this point I don't even know what to say to t. I wish I never met her. I'm having difficulty keeping down food too. Who knows what it'll be like by Thursday
Possible trigger:

I choose psychotic, successful, and skinny. I never should have listened to Drs out of fear. I could have been someone.

Daughter- mood disorder+

Comfortable broken and happy

"So I don't know why I'm tongue tied At the wrong time when I need this."- P!nk
My blog
Victoria'smom is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote