View Single Post
GeneralRelative

Member Since Dec 2023
1 hugs
given
Default Yesterday at 07:54 PM

I have been going through hell trying to get connected with a new therapist. The therapy services that I was directed to through 988 is part of a mental health network in my state requires an in-depth assessment and evaluation before they can provide any therapy, assuming they can at all. But the process has been confusing, and I have frequently been given misinformation or was not given critical details I needed in order to move the process along. A social worker was assigned to me but I was told it was specifically for vocational services. I didn't know she was also supposed to be my contact for getting connected with therapy, and the only reason I even found out that was the case is because there was a "miscommunication" and she suddenly showed up knocking on my front door for the appointment, and I called to file a complaint to the department because I was led to believe it was only going to be a phone call, and while trying to explain what my complaint was it accidentally came out that she was the therapy contact.
GeneralRelative is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
LonesomeTonight