View Single Post
lizardlady
Legendary

Member Since Nov 2002
7,577 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Today at 12:56 PM

I'm here to vent. Don't need any advice just need to whine a bit.

I live in Florida. We just got snacked by TWO hurricanes. Stress makes fibro and CFS worse. Prepping, living through the storm, then dealing with clean up has me beat down. I spent days helping the friends I stayed with clean up the mess at their house. Was finally able to get home a week later. Spent days working on clean up here. Finally Sunday I told myself it was not a race to clean up. Am working on prioritizing what gets done. Downed trees that blocked access to the property HAD to be moved out of the way. Half a tree blocking my front door HAD to be moved. My storage shed got creamed by a tree that came down. There were things in the shed I HAD to move to protect from the weather. Spoiled food in fridge/freezer needed to be tossed. Needed to pick up some groceries. Eat hurricane supplies for a couple of days til I could get to the store.

At this point fibro and CFS are kicking my butt. I'm so tired I feel drunk. Am trying to pace myself now. Still need to wipe down the inside of the fridge. A week with no power let some interesting bio experiments start growing. I need to clean out a spot in the barn for the stuff from the shed, then move the stuff. After that I will be cutting up downed trees until the end of time.

Thanks for listening. I really needed to vent.
lizardlady is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote