View Single Post
Blue_Bird
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2013
14.9k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Yesterday at 01:59 PM

So far I’m doing well on the different formulation of the Vitamin D. It’s vitamin D3. Last time when I had a lot of side effects it was vitamin D2 and it was the largest once a week dose (50,000 units). Now I’m on the smallest dose of Vitamin D3 (1,000 units two times a day every day) and I’m not having side effects. I think my doctor was right that my stomach just couldn’t handle the large once a week dose. Also vitamin d2 is plant based and vitamin D3 is animal based so they’re a tad different in their source.

Anyway, hopefully that continues. I went to a nutrition class yesterday afternoon my supportive housing building had done with a nutritionist. It was good and informative.

I’m sleeping really good every single night. Doing good with taking my meds. Tomorrow I have a therapy appointment. I think we’re doing. More EMDR.

My anxiety has been pretty low. The last time I had coffee was on Tuesday morning. Just one. I think I’m only gonna have it around holidays or special occasions. Like birthdays , holidays, celebrations etc. Like around Thanksgiving I plan on getting a little box of 7 servings packets of instant coffee. Then doing the same around Christmas, and also on new years. And just do it that way. Keep it for special times since it’s my favorite. That way I don’t over do it. But man do I miss it. Water is so boring compared to coffee even though I drink it black. Coffee is just so comforting. Maybe I’ll try decaf at some point.

I finished season 3 of The Witcher today. Also read for awhile.

Hugs from:
BeyondtheRainbow, Crazy Hitch, Nammu, raspberrytorte