Thread: Closure
View Single Post
Eternal Love

Member Since Oct 2024
21 hugs
given
Default Oct 24, 2024 at 10:22 PM

Thank you for replying, the state we lived does not recognize common law marriage. His mom was always hot and cold with me. And I think his mom knew about his new wife. The reason I know this is because the time he went on vacation to another country with his mom, he also met up with his new wife. I know this because they got a locket engraved, with the date that he was traveling with his mom.

I called her to tell her I’m leaving him on the airplane (I snuck out she had no clue I was gone), told her today he was getting married. She didn’t sound too surprised at all.

After I left she only messaged me once. She texted me one at 3am, asking me how I’m doing. I replied the next morning, that I was in a lot of pain and I can’t believe after 20 years her son married someone else. And that I was sad he never even apologized. She never responded to my text. Also, she never once asked about my health, while I was recovering from major surgery. I thought that was very cold. Honestly, she’s always defending him even if he’s wrong.

Along time ago, before I moved in with him he cheated on me. During a holiday visit at his apartment, a few week after the affair, I opened up to her to tell her his cheated on me. I couldn’t believe her response, she said I don’t want to hear this stuff. Why did you even effing bring this up, she said it makes her uncomfortable to be put into our relationship. But, I thought since I've known her for at least 12 years at that time, and she was a woman too, that she was comfort me. Nope, turns out she got mad. I said this stuff in front of her and my ex, but he denied it said it was his friend.

But I had solid proof, as I spoke to that person on speakerphone, in the car with my ex. My ex kept trying to hang up, but that person called back, at least ten times to argue with me. There’s no friend” would do something like that. What friend would yell at someone girlfriend and make them cry? I cried in every phone call, they made to his phone. He was driving so he kept trying to the phone from me. But I kept fighting him to get the phone back, because I wanted to hear the truth about their relationship. Like how long has this been going on etc. That person was so sick in the head, that even told me about their sexual relations. I wanted to throw up, it was horrifying.

But I tried to forgive him and we worked through it. As far as I know after that, when we moved in together (6 years) and he didn’t cheat again. Until last March he went on a golfing with his friends, to another country that he meet his new wife. They met in March of 2023, started dating immediately, then got married in May of this year. Exactly 1 year and 2 mths together. I found out he was cheating as he started traveling a lot to another country. He started verbally abusing me and stopped eating dinner with me. I had a strong intuition something was wrong. While he was gone I searched his closet, there I found proof. I saw proof of photos, letters and trinkets he hide in his closet. And a few days before he left, I have also seen a copy of their marriage license, and pictures of their wedding rings.
Eternal Love is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote