Thread: Closure
View Single Post
Eternal Love

Member Since Oct 2024
35 hugs
given
Default Oct 25, 2024 at 12:33 AM

Eternal Love is just a song that I like, that is all it means. I’m not into fairytales, or has my head in the clouds. I know for a fact not everyone’s relationships will last forever. I know that only people who are truly blessed end up with good lifelong partners. And I only wanted closure, because I guess I wanted to feel, at least through all that I’ve been through with him, I wasn’t with a person who was 100% heartless. That there’s a little part of him that feels bad. I would 100% be at peace if he had apologized. I would have said to myself, okay it’s seems that after everything we went through, we weren’t meant to be. But at least he felt bad about it. But because he wont apologize, it makes me feel as if I was in a relationship, with a 100% heartless person that really never cared for me. Like I was with a complete monster. I know none of this makes sense to you. And that’s okay. Usually people from the outside, cannot understand how someone else feels, unless they are in the almost same type of relationship. I want to thank you for taking time to reply, and sharing your insights with me. I want you to know, that some of the things you said really resonated with me. I will keep your words in mind as I try to move on.

And we were engaged for a long time, because for some reason I couldn’t marry him. Because of trust issues with him. He pressured me for so many years to marry. Even to the point he bought a suit just for that occasion. But I rather just stay as his partner, instead of being married to him.

Have a nice weekend.
Eternal Love is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
SquarePegGuy, Tart Cherry Jam

Thanks for this!
Tart Cherry Jam