View Single Post
Blueberrybook
Grand Magnate

Member Since Oct 2017
433 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Today at 08:08 AM

I'm having a difficult morning. I keep finding myself easily frustrated and agitated by things that normally wouldn't bother me. I'm due for my period, so I'm hoping it's PMS. It seems like this happened before my last cycle too. I used to just have physical symptoms as PMS --sore boobs, backache, cramps, and now it's both physical AND mental. I'm supposed to go to the library with my daughter later today, and I hope my mood improves by then.

On top of everything else, I stubbed my little toe badly on a doorframe yesterday. It's all bruised and I suspect fractured too. I've fractured that toe 5 or 6 times already. The pain kept waking me last night, so I didn't get the best sleep either. I tried taping it to the toe next to it, but that made it hurt worse, so I am going around with it untaped. I was bad this morning and took Advil for the pain, and I know I'm not supposed to take NSAIDs but Tylenol does nothing for it. I skipped exercise today because of it, and that didn't help my mood a bit.

Seroquel, Cymbalta, propanolol, buspirone, Trazodone, gabapentin, lamotrigine, hydroxyzine,

There's a crack in everything. That is how the light gets in.
--Leonard Cohen
Blueberrybook is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
BeyondtheRainbow, Blue_Bird, JaneOnceMore, Nammu, raspberrytorte, unaluna, Victoria'smom