View Single Post
Blue_Bird
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2013
14.9k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Today at 11:48 AM

I had a good therapy appointment. We did more EMDR. It seemed to help. I didn’t dissociate on my walk home so that’s good. I stopped in the library on my way back and checked out two books. I see her again November 15th.

Just ate lunch. I had chicken pasta and peas on the side. The peas are in effort to start eating more vegetables. It’s a start.

I feel pretty good. The walk was nice. I didn’t dissociate either way there or back. Which was a relief. Maybe the colder weather helped. I tend to be worse with my anxiety and just everything in general during the summer months when it’s hot out.

We talked about coping skills for dissociation and about splashing cold water on my face or using ice packs as part of the Tipp DBT skill. And how practicing violin is a good one too because it’s very grounding. You feel the strings, the bow, the vibrations.

Hugs from:
BeyondtheRainbow, Crazy Hitch, JaneOnceMore, June08, Mountaindewed, Nammu, raspberrytorte