View Single Post
Chloe1968

Member Since Sep 2024
Default Today at 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nammu View Post
Hey there

I’m in Minnesota I’m about to turn 66. I live in an elderly apartment building. I was married long, long ago and had one child. I had to flee and lived in Austin Texas for years. I have bipolar but I’m now stable. I spent many years in and out of hospitals. I returned to Minnesota to take care of mum, about 7-8 years ago. She died almost 2 years ago. But I have my daughter her family and my sister and her family.
Hi there! I'm so sorry that I didn't respond to you earlier. This site doesn't tell me when I have messages. Do you know how to send messages privately on here? I'd rather send private messages so not everyone can see what I'm writing.

I too was in and out of the hospital for a while when I first got sick. I didn't want to admit that I had to take medicine so I kept going to the hospital. But now I take my meds every day and have been stable since 2017. I'm so sorry to hear about your mom. I lived with my mom since 2017. She just passed away in January of this year. I was really close to her and I miss her so much. She was truly my best friend and my bodyguard. Now she's my guardian angel in heaven.

I'm glad that you have family to support you. I had two brothers but one died in 1993, the year that I got sick. He died in a motorcycle accident. So now I only have one brother, one nephew and two cousins. We all live in Tampa. We are originally from NY.

We recently went through a hurricane here in Tampa. It was called hurricane Milton. Many people lost their homes and cars. I know that my mom was looking out for me because nothing happened to our home or cars. I'm so scared because hurricane season is not over yet. It doesn't end until the end of November.

Well I hope to hear from you soon. I will try to check this site for my messages. I don't know why they don't notify me when I have a new message. Take care.
Chloe1968 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Nammu