SquarePegGuy
Grand Member

Member Since Mar 2020
123 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Yesterday at 10:51 PM

I guess I'll give an update, too.

I find myself taking two courses that I hadn't planned on. One is related to high frequency, non-linear electronics -- career-related. The other is a course on mindfulness. Both are online and free.

And I'm a mindfulness mission. I've installed three new apps to help me with it.

Looking to do some home improvement projects. One is that the light switch timer is back on the table. The timer I installed this time last year failed on a hot day in June, so I replaced it with a standard switch. But now I've been coming home in the dark (and daylight savings time ends very soon), so I want the lights to go on automatically before I arrive.

Another is painting over some damaged and neglected spots that were tolerated while the dog was alive.

Cleaning and decluttering.

Plus, I'll need to decide soon on what plants to bring it, and which ones to eliminate. I've already put two in the compost, and three more are more than ready for that. One other is earmarked for the compost, but I want to let it finish flowering for the sake of the pollinators. And last, the geranium that I've over-wintered for years might go this year.