View Single Post
June08

Member Since Sep 2022
1,680 hugs
given
Default Yesterday at 10:15 PM

I slept for about 12 hours last night and got a few things done. I had a good momentum, but then let it fall through the cracks. Losing momentum is on me this time-I fell into the habit of just being on my phone/not doing much that formed in the last hear as I've been trying to get my physical and mental health in order. The temptation is to beat myself up for it, but that won't do any good. I just have to accept the consequence that I now have a good amount I have to get done tomorrow. I'll set my alarm for earlier than originally planned with the goal of getting out of bed by 8 am.

I made it to lunch with my friend. I've been struggling to connect with this friend. She has me on a bit of a pedestal and had admitted (many times) that she doesn't see me as young (she's 30 years older than me). I suck at confrontation so haven't had the guts to point out that this isn't a good thing-it means she isn't seeing me as I am. She also has been dumping on me a lot lately-I can tell she saves up things she doesn't want to talk to others about and then dumps in all on me as soon as we sit down. I'm glad she feels comfortable with me, but the conversations aren't as evenly balanced as they used to be. I notice myself pulling away from her, but I think I've been doing that in general so it's hard to know exactly why that's happening.

June08 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
BeyondtheRainbow, Crazy Hitch, unaluna