View Single Post
Nammu
Crone

Member Since May 2010
Location: Some where between my inner mind and the solar system.
56.9k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Yesterday at 05:34 PM

Just got home from my daughter’s my grandson liked his present.

I was worried there was something wrong with my car’s cruise control system because it kept going down and up on its own, but once the cars spread out I realized it was doing that auto sense thing and automatically adjusted to stay so far away from the car in front. I still don’t know everything my car does.

The other day this lane changer thing came on on panel. It took me time to figure out what it 2as. All I really wanted was a red car with a backup camera. It’s sort of scary everything it does. My first car was a 64’ a basic mopar car with v8 engine and could plow though big snow drifts. This car can park itself but I don’t think it could handle 110 on a curvy backroad.

But I’ve changed too, I don’t speed anymore and drive conservatively now. Anyway I’m doing ok, I jinxed myself saying my sleep was great. Last night was terrible with a hospital dream thrown in just for fun. I managed a shower and did my meds before heading to my daughters. So all I have now is my pbs shows and bed.

Nammu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
BeyondtheRainbow, Crazy Hitch, JaneOnceMore, raspberrytorte