View Single Post
Nammu
Crone

Member Since May 2010
Location: Some where between my inner mind and the solar system.
56.9k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Today at 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyShadow View Post

Omg @Nammu - how cute!!! I have to ask, what is a dirty bingo game??? That sounds scandalous!! LOLOL. And a pumpkin costume sounds so cute!!! Where did you get it?
I found the costume on Amazon it’s just a orange poncho with a face and a headpiece that looks like the the top of a Jack-o-lantern 🎃

Dirty bingo is great fun. Everyone brings an inexpensive gift ( we have an $5limit) wrapped up and puts it in a pile then everyone sits around a table and shakes two dice. If you get doubles you go get a gift, when all the gifts are gone you keep shaking the dice for 15 more minutes and this time you steal gifts from someone else. It’s great fun and in the end though everyone gets one gift, even though some people end up with a bunch of gifts, we make sure everyone gets one. Because there’s so many of us we have several pairs of dice going at one time. Once there’s was a beautiful wrapped gift that everyone was stealing and it turned out to be TP. That was during the days of the great TP shortage.

Nammu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote