Legendary

Member Since Oct 2017
10.1k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Unhappy Yesterday at 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rd rock View Post
I recently was banned from a favorite forum of mine on which I had a lot of (internet) friends. I believe this was in error, and I've contacted the administrators to ask them to reconsider, but they haven't replied. This really bothers me because there were people on that site I really liked and I could go there to speak to people who were friendly and casual with me. Now it feels like I don't have anywhere to go and I've lost contact with a lot of 'friends.

I'm working my way back to returning to work, however I still have no timeline for this. I've stopped taking a number of my lesser meds due to cost concerns; I've run out of drug coverage and I cannot afford $110-140 a week in prescriptions. The only ones I've stopped taking are ones I think I can live without; I'm still taking the important psychiatric meds. Otherwise I have nothing to do and no one to turn to. The isolation is crippling and painful. I have no answers. At least I'm still successfully avoiding alcohol. I suppose that's some small victory.
I’m very this has happened to you. I found myself banned on Kati Morton website

Dear Diary today will be different today I can smile it will be genuine because today is the day I get to live.

This life will be good and beautiful, but not without heartbreak.

In death come peace. But pain is the cost of living.

Like love, it's how we know we're alive.

And life goes on.

That my life weird, messy, complicated, sad, wonderful, amazing, and above all epic and I owe all to Stephen. - Eleanor Gilbert Vampire Diaries
Buffy01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
nonightowl, T4bbyCat