View Single Post
MuddyBoots
Monster on the Hill

Member Since Sep 2020
6,310 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Today at 09:27 AM

SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I do mean the pretty white stuff from the sky)

but also I had to sleep in the basement with the woodstove going because the power got knocked out from wind last night. Or I think it was wind. Could've been someone crashing into a pole or the electric company being stupid, but it was windy. We are also in high fire danger conditions from it being dry and windy (hopefully the snow this morning helped a little), there were even a couple brush fires further South!

And it's going to be hot af on Thursday. Like 80. I love going from 20s and snowing to 70s/80 in three days...NOT!

but in celebration of the snow I got my annual pumpkin spice coffee I have some points to make in another thread, and then I'm going to read my book for as long as my attention span allows (with a balsam candle going for the vibes of course).

I also have to get the car in the shop. In theory I could do the work myself, but there are not one, not two, but three lights that popped up in the past week (minor easy stuff like oil/filter/tire pressure--and I know tire pressure is easy but I have a lot of bad luck with slow leaks, broken sensors, and broken valves so I want to make sure none of that is going on because this is the third time in the past month I've been low)

Hugs from:
BeyondtheRainbow, Blue_Bird, Crazy Hitch, Nammu

Thanks for this!
Blue_Bird