View Single Post
evildouble102

Member Since May 2005
Default Jun 26, 2008 at 04:43 PM

Yes. I am soon to be 25... seems strange to be saying that... anyways I know what u mean. I originally started Ortho Novum bc of not being regular with my period which turned out not to be a bad thing bc I became more and more permiscuous which flares up now and then. I've become more careful tho over time. I know there are no real excuses for my behavior; but, I know for me being raped at 13 just flushed my self respect as far as the subject of sexuality and that subject goes. Although it took maybe As long as 10 years to break that. I've been stupid and I'm sure I'm not done being stupid. Now I just need to keep working on being safe about it. At the very least I live someplace very safe. In an apt complex 24 in my building alone with a locked door entry system and a deadbolt on every apt door that has a special device not to be carded. Where I live on the third floor there is no other way in either. So no matter what my head may tell me I am very safe. It is just a matter of practicing safe sex, et cetera. Teh other thing: I am on my second round of ECT as I am no longer able to take antipsychotics or antidepressants as they do not work for me. I am working on finding a new regular doctor. I am getting back into see a therapist: despite hating every minute and second of even thinking about it. Good luck to u too. ((HugS))
evildouble102 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote