View Single Post
selfy
Grand Member

Member Since Jan 2007
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 27, 2008 at 12:10 PM

for a while i wanted to be a guy too. i know what u felt when you say you feel to masculine. ive had periods where i forget im even female. its been like this long before i hit puberty, and once i did (also quite early) i tried to appear as boyish as possible. i didnt wear girls clothes till i couldnt fit into boys clothes anymore (hips you know...) i often wish i were born a boy, but given my gender now i wouldnt change it, partially because of the reaction of other people, partially because i dont think i want it that much. the feeling was much more prominent when i was younger and i am now feeling more comfy with my gender.
i think also hormones played a part in this. a while back i was told i had polycystic ovaries, caused by excessive testosterone levels. i think the extra testosterone made me feel less comfy being female, and is probably why i act the way i do.
ive been told a few times by people who didnt know me, that alot of chat members think im male. which i thought was rather funny. if people dont physically see or hear me they do tend to think im male unless i bring up something female.
ive pretty much learned to embrace my femininity and slight tomboyishness. i feel awkward about my body shape occasionally, and i still look at things from what i think of as a male perspective. but i dont mind. im quite happy being what i was born as.

'cuz the drugs dont work, they just make you worse, but i, know ill see your face again...'

'welcome friends. i am potato.'
selfy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote