View Single Post
chaotic13
Grand Magnate

Member Since Aug 2007
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 29, 2008 at 10:43 AM

I had another nightmare last night about all this. I was lying prone on the table in the middle of class. As the massage started my mind went uncontrollably in to darkness and I couldn't speak to tell the person to stop. Then my body went in to full anxiety mode, hair standing up, hearing/smell/touch amplified, shaking, total muscle rigor. The person just kept going and I still couldn't speak. Then all motor function was lost I was completely paralyzed on the table and nothing but sheer running through my head. When I realized that I completely defenseless I started balling and woke up. I was so freaked out that I couldn't go back to sleep and end up watching George Carlin last night on TV.

I hope this was not some premonition of what is to come and instead some helpful mind processing thing again.

"Joy is your sole's knowledge that if you don't get the promotion, keep the relationship, or buy the house, it's because you weren't meant to.You're meant to have something better, something richer, something deeper, Something More." (Sara Ban Breathnach)
chaotic13 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote