View Single Post
Casensmom

Member Since Jul 2008
Default Jul 17, 2008 at 11:06 PM

Wondering if anyone can help me out, please. I have been on Lexapro for a number of years, 20 mg taken in the morning. Have been taking it with in a half a hour each and every day. I am currently experiencing effects like when you stop taking anti depressants. That dizzy, sorta lighting bolt effect in your head, moments of feeling blackness. Has or is anyone else experiencing this? Is it something that I am doing? I have asked my GP about this, and all he thought was that it was my BP. My Blood pressure is good, normal in fact. Had a session with psys this week, but she was running behind and did not have time to talk, so just gave me another script. I am actually scared to tell her how I am feeling, I dont want to end up in a hospital or something. Can anyone shed some light, please? I have a lot of stress going on in life right now, like we all do, having surgery next week, taking care of my 14 month old son and not getting any help from his dad. I feel alone,scared and empty. Please help.

Thank you
Casensmom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote