katheryn
Legendary

Member Since Oct 2005
112 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 21, 2008 at 04:08 PM

i am sorry that your girls don't respect you, so as to follow your rules
first things first if you know they are both sexually active take them to docs to get checked for sexual disease's and put them on some form of contraceptive

don't lecture they wont listen

they are rebelling mixing with the wrong crowd but what to do to make them safe and you safe from there actions

if they get out apartment door get a key lock to it and lock it on going to bed and keep key on you , if they go out window on to fire escape thats another problem as you cant lock these points

but you can put something in these areas to notify you of them moving

a baby monitor, or a mat for disabled ppl put it under a mat near doors turn on before bed a alarm will go of as soon as they step on it

if they still manage to get out tell them if they act like this they have to take responsibilities for there behavior

any wrong doing they take whats dished out
always carry a phone and keep it turned on

simple rules talk to them about the times you want them in try to come up with a compromise

i know teens can be hard work i have been lucky i know where mine are

but others i have seen all ways in trouble and where we used to live there is a rise in teen pregnancies

hopefully others will come up with good advice too

No kind action ever stops with itself. One kind action leads to another. Good example is followed. A single act of kindness throws out roots in all directions, and the roots spring up and make new trees. The greatest work that kindness does to others is that it makes them kind themselves.
katheryn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote