nightbird
Grand Magnate

Member Since Jan 2008
53 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 29, 2008 at 04:05 AM

Hey,

Dear Person, let's sit beside each other.

We witness alot of suffering, and you are correct.

We don't make the magic happen here, but our presence enforces strength.

To each his own.

We know that pain is the path to relief, and on to the road of well-being, even victory for so many who persevere. Those who will not give up make a life for themselves, and those they love or will come after them.

Then there are others who will not make the difficult choices to resolve or change their environment or mental vistas to help themselves, regardless of their suffering, for various reasons and their ability to rise above the circumstances of their difficulties (presently), but we hold hope for them.

Then there are those who cannot make these choices for themselves.

We have to understand people are flawed - we are flawed - yet we all need each other.

If you honestly feel you need to move on, do so and be happy. Love much and embrace this life you have been given. Much will happen ahead. You have lived only a part of it.

Even if that is not what you are saying, and you are still here to encourage and share with others, because you are one of the important people, and dearest persons, and a grand member of a support community (one of the best on the web) ... then stay in peace.

I know an incident happened that must have been disheartening last week for you.

Why don't you contact those you know support you and discuss their perspectives - an idea you do foster around here.

Perhaps when the smoke clears, and the dust settles, you will find nothing has changed.

People get hurt feelings. People hurt feelings. It's all a growth process.

Some let it go trusting their own experience in life. Like when to hold up, fold up, or walk away - as to do otherwise would waste ones valuable time.

Someone went on the offensive, others were defensive, some withdrew.

Maybe it's not for the same reasons you relate the abandonment from childhood or misunderstandings from your youth, and all the awful costs that difficulties visited upon you, had in the price you paid, in pain and anguish. Collateral damage.

I had to withdrew a post in support of you only after reading it thru the eyes of the person who it was written to.

Nothing personal to you whatsoever.

I am not up to debates these days, let alone strong emotions.

It takes everything I have inside to ground myself as it is lately.

But you are my Friend, and I do not care what anyone thinks about last week.

Remember my bad day?

I am still treated like %#@&#! over it and it is tolerated here.

What can you do?

Be You! Be yourself. Believe what you want, and think how you truly do inside - without having to answer for everything to anyone. Feel loved and supported, even though you may not be able to see me, I am telling you my support is here.

I may be weathering some stuff, but I am tuff and strong.

You got me.

You stay and finish whatever the heck you want, just like everyone else.

Stay for yourself and your friends and have a good sense of purpose if you still want it.

If you need to go, go with my love and well wishes, but I know that is not what I hear in your posts.

We, especially in the depression forum, know you are a beacon light (again with this light, lol).

Some people don't get over things easily, you and I know, even things that shouldn't be more than a minute old ... but we can only change ourselves.

Heck, when you think about it, some people will not mean more than a slight pain in the you know what - one day - (I have this issue myself, different scenario, or rather same difference) .. and there are people we are no better for having known when we are not seen with forgiving or caring eyes, especially here, a gentle supportive site for mental health issues.

There are also mean people here. They have nowhere else to go either.
Or have anything else better to do than pick fights and tear at others, not saying this is your case.

Let's do the good work and be a friend to the lonely and the hurting, give our experiential knowledge to those we can, and stand up for our tomorrow, a great tomorrow.

Love Always,
Night <font color="purple"> </font>

nightbird is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote