Thread: Bullies
View Single Post
Anonymous091825

Default Aug 03, 2008 at 01:20 PM

</font><blockquote><div id="quote"><font class="small">Quote:</font>
SweetSunshine said:
(((((((((((((( To all who have been bullied)))))))))))))

This action is a sign of weakness in the person who is doing it. They do it to get gratification for the control they THINK they have over others. Their family , and friends ( if they have any)dont care to be around them because of their manipulations, so they find people to do this to get reactions . They dont care if they are hurting anyone or not. They dont care how far they go to hurt. They just dont care about anyone but themselves. I refuse to be around people like that or let them into my life anymore. They bring nothing but negativity to us. And we who have been bullied DO NOT have to put up with it. I just plain and simple will not talk to anyone who treats me in such a disrespectful way. None of us deserve that kind of treatment!! Find the strength deep inside you and stand up for yourselves! Its a liberating feeling . Doesnt mean you dont care or cant care about people. Its just a way of setting up a boundary that we all need to do at times. And its OK to do that!

Hugz
Beth

</div></font></blockquote><font class="post">

((((((((sweet)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
That was a great post
So very true setting boundarys
I have been bullyed as a child , as a adult, as a parent. ((that was hard to say))
online before, I had a stalker ....
I have had enough.......
When it happens i want to crawl under a rock
or in a hole...
Or hide
true words from
muffy
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote