View Single Post
vetswife

Member Since Jun 2008
Default Aug 04, 2008 at 11:41 AM

I know how much you must be worrying right now. It's the same worry of divorced parents and it is unsettling. If he doesn't want anything to do with the kid. I would move away, if possible and hope he forgets completely. I know that sound wrong but he would have to really prove his stability to you before you let him in the childs life.

Keep everything he has given you for proof, put it in a box or file where it won't get lost. You've got over 18 years to go! Keep a file on him, you may need it, I think you will need it. I know this could be over the top, but you could have a legal transcript drawn up of any disturbing messages he might have left. Something about this guy makes me worry. Not to get you paranoid, but I think you should CYA (cover your *****) keep all evidence.

As for this little girl. I really don't know the right answer on what you should tell her about her daddy. Hopefully you will meat someone who will fill in her role as father figure and you won't have to worry about it right away. I don't want to give you the wrong advice, maybe once she is born you can ask her pediatrician what you should tell her. They will at least point you in the right direction if they think you should talk to someone else.

Good luck! Let us know all about the baby! I love, love, loooooove babies! I have four, 1 step-son, 2 sons and my daughter is the baby I love dressing her up! Have fun with her. I love my boys but girls are so much fun to do all the frilly, girly stuff with.

Take care.