View Single Post
fraction

Member Since May 2008
Default Aug 04, 2008 at 07:59 PM

Well things just keep getting more stressful. I don't think he will be at all in the kid's life now. His mother hates me too. I just met her and we got along...

He had ignored me for 4-5 days not replying to messages or phone calls. He is still doing it now.

He just sent me an e-mail at 3:30 saying he knows the kid isn't his and his mother knows it too. He said lots of things in the e-mail which were hurtful. But he was basically he wouldn't do a DNA test unless it was court ordered. I'm not going to go to court... I didn't want to. I wanted to deal with this as adults...

He doesn't believe it's his kid. He thinks I am selfish and only cared for myself. I honestly showed him everything about me and he seems to not have seen it.

Right now I'm trying to focus on the not breaking down but it's hard. I keep trying to call him to try to have him atleast in the kid's life as a loving father. I don't want his money. But no reply. I don't think I'm going to hear from him ever again except suddenly in the future when he tries to search out the kid.

I just feel like a terrible person right now. I feel like I'm bringing a kid into negativity. Why can't he see I actually do care about the kid?
fraction is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote