View Single Post
ThisPuzzlesDeadInside

Member Since Mar 2005
Default Mar 17, 2005 at 07:02 PM

I still live with my mom, yes, my parents are divorced, im a freshman in highschool, im 16 years old, and yes i am in an abusive relationship, kinda, i am not in therapy bc i refuse to go, and i do not have a job....

For everyone else and you too of course..... Both my parents abuse me, physically, my moms most recent one was sunday, March 12th, my dads was over a month ago. I was raped twice by two of my friends. Chris was November 23rd, 2003, and cody was the last weekend of january of this year. I have a tendancy to cut when i am upset and i really wish to stop but the more stuff that happens to me, the more i do it. My parents dont want me so i have no where else to go. My fiance treats me like an angel, except for one time he threw me against the wall bc we had a huge fight and i was scared and so was he bc the look i gave him wasnt a good one. I just dont know what else to do I mean i have no one except for Adam and my big sister.... me and adam will be leavin for good next year, but thats next year. I also turn to drugs and alcohol to help make the thoughts go away but i found out that it just makes it worse. I just really dont know what to do anymore.....

Amy